Creating a Strong Core and Fluid Spine
with the Franklin Method & Pilates
Friday, February 23
Experience the amazing design of your spine and core, and learn how to keep it youthful for life! We'll combine a Franklin Method lesson on the Spine and Core with Pilates Mat exercises to improve function, efficiency, strength and posture and learn how to get the most from our movement practice.
• Learn the dynamic relationship of the spine and core in optimal alignment using imagery, touch and movement.
• Experience and understand the specific mechanics of the spine, where movement happens and what affects its movement potential. This will also greatly improve your assessment skills.
• Learn to use effective cuing based on the actual human design and what science says is most useful to improve the learning process.
• Embody through practice what muscles need in order to function optimally.
• Learn the fascial relationships of the core to the lower back, pelvis and spine.