Sign up now and start learning! Receive free access to Franklin Method Institute’s membership training tools and 3 online courses when you register!
Module 1: May 16 - 20, 2018
Module 2: September 20 - 23, 2018
Module 3: November 29 - Dec 2, 2018
Module 4: January 24 - 27, 2019
Module 5: March 21- 24, 2019
Take your movement potential, teaching, and health to the next level! Experience the Franklin Method approaches of Imagery - the key body/mind skill - Experiential Anatomy and Reconditioning Movement. In Level 1, you will learn about the basics of Imagery in all its applications. Especially the bone-rhythms of the body and how the bones naturally move inside your body to produce efficient and effortless movement. Plus, we cover fundamentals such as biomechanics, posture and breathing. At the end of the course you receive a certificate and the skills to teach Franklin Method workshops.
What you will learn:
• Dynamic Imagery for rapid improvement in movement and alignment.
• The Franklin Method® Bone Rhythms for whole body coordination and efficiency, imaging the movement of the bones in real time for optimal design activation.
• How to feel great in your body in minutes and how to teach that skill to others.
• The mastery of the best cuing skills for successful and enjoyable teaching.
• Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from biomechanical synchronization to movement excellence.
• How to train to go from average to outstanding.
• How to teach cutting edge functional anatomy in an embodied manner.
• Effective, fun and practical exercise series using Franklin balls and bands.
Read more ...