Note New Dates!
Module 1: May 30 - June 3, 2015 (Saturday - Wednesday)
Module 2: September 18 - 20, 2015 (Friday - Sunday)
Module 3: November 20 - 23, 2015 (Friday - Monday)
Module 4: January 22 - 24, 2016 (Friday - Monday)
Module 5: June 1 - 5, 2016 (Wednesday - Sunday)
Take your movement potential, teaching, and health to the next level! Experience the Franklin Method approaches of Imagery - the key body/mind skill - Experiential Anatomy and Reconditioning Movement. In Level 1, you will learn about the basics of Imagery in all its applications. Especially the bone-rhythms of the body and how the bones naturally move inside your body to produce efficient and effortless movement. Plus, we cover fundamentals such as biomechanics, posture and breathing. At the end of the course you receive a certificate and the skills to teach Franklin Method workshops.
What you will learn:
• Dynamic Imagery for rapid improvement in movement and alignment.
• The Franklin Method® Bone Rhythms for whole body coordination and e?ciency, imaging the movement of the bones in real time for optimal design activation.
• How to feel great in your body in minutes and how to teach that skill to others.
• The mastery of the best cuing skills for successful and enjoyable teaching.
• Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from biomechanical synchronization to movement excellence.
• How to train to go from average to outstanding.
• How to teach cutting edge functional anatomy in an embodied manner.
• E?ective and fun exercise series using Franklin Ball’s and bands.
What you will receive after graduating:
• 5 Franklin Method workshops like Pelvic Power, Imagery for a Healthy Spine, Relax your Neck and Liberate your Shoulders...
• 35 mini workshops on the above topics that help you integrate the Franklin Method into your fitness, yoga, dance class or the rehab setting.
• Parts of the course will be available online for easier learning and recall.